Offices & Sourcing Hubs
Our synergy of companies consists of global offices that are managed and operated through a central management team in Los Angeles. Our companies manufacture in the USA, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, India, Vietnam and China.Los Angeles Office:
Serves as the corporate headquarters, as well as the core design hub and product development base. Within this structure we:
- Strategically direct our customer’s specific product development
- Incubate and implement brand development
- Collaborate and manage private label and branded sales
- Centralized global merchandising and procurement
- Technical Services Hub – On-Site Master Pattern Maker
- Distribution and logistics
- Global Finance Headquarters
Our newest office/showroom is housed in Seattle, WA. Seattle is home to some of our retail partners Nordstrom, Costco and Amazon. This office positions our slate of companies to maintain and manage large programs. We meet regularly with our customer’s product development teams, designers and merchandisers to work on sourcing projects and manage replenishment programs.
New York Office:
The New York office is set up to properly service our East Cost customers with the same design, merchandising and sourcing capabilities as our Los Angeles and Seattle offices.
The Prato office serves as the hub for all fabric sourcing and production management in Europe. This office maintains our relationships with some of the best mills and factories in the European Union controlling production in Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam:
Established as our Far East Hub, our HCMC office proudly boasts an expertly-trained team of merchandisers, technicians, and brand managers that diligently oversee product development, pre-production, production allocation, quality-assurance, coordination of shipping and customs compliance for our Far East vendors.
This office focus on fabric sourcing, quality assurance and product development to offer our customers speed-to-market initiatives. Our merchandising experts undertake all sourcing initiatives, which include category-specific product sourcing and fabric & trim procurement with strategic partners. This facility also houses our overseas sample room, where sample development and creative wash execution is refined. This office is home to our full time pattern-makers, sample sewers, wash technicians, and staff which fulfill all the inquiries from our customers. Within this facility our company:
- Negotiate and Manage Production (among our strategic sourcing partners).
- Manage the Intricate Finance of all Vendors and Brokers
- House our Quality Assurance Team
- Centralize our Technical Support Staff of Pattern Experts and sample room network.
- Duplicate original samples and prototypes
- Develop samples within 10-14 days
- Maintain speed to market inquiries and approvals
- Provide technical wash support to our development partners
- Source a wide variety of trim components
Our Shanghai office is the sourcing annex that provides technical support and quality assurance to our strategic sourcing partners and factories in the northern region of China. In this location we have a fabric procurement team that concentrates on sourcing trend appropriate fabric qualities at target price points. This team is also the collaborative arm of our Guangzhou office and is responsible for quickly reacting to specific development for categories the Northern region of China is best at executing.